Coconut Ice Recipe - No Cook Coconut Bars Recipe with step wise picryres.
Delicious and easy treat made for kids and can be made with kids. This no fire cooking is super for competitions and to make with kids during summer holidays.
COCONUT ICE VIDEO RECIPE:
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Coconut Ice Recipe - No Cook Coconut Bats
- Desiccated Coconut - 2 cups
- Icing Sugar - ½ cup or to taste
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup or as needed
- Pink food colour
- Mix coconut, icing sugar and condensed milk in a bowl to shape it into a dough.
- Divide the dough in half. Press half of the coconut in the tray.
- Add pink food colour to remaining coconut and press over the white one.
- Chill for 30 mins.
- Unmould and cut into bars.
1)Take desiccated coconut in a bowl
2)Add in icing sugar
4)Add in condensed milk
5)Mix to a dough
6)Take a pan
7)Press half the mix in
9)Take remaining half and add some food colour
10)Press it over the coconut
11)Pop this in fridge to set
12)Remove and cut into pieces
13)Store in fridge