Herb Buns Recipe - Soft Herb Rolls Recipe with step wise pictures.
Herb Buns Recipe - Soft Herb Rolls Recipe. Super soft herb buns which taste so delicious. This can be serve warm with a cup of coffee or as a mini burger.
Soft and aromatic herb buns which is super easy to make and taste delicious. This makes a perfect accompaniments for a bowl of soup or salad.
This was on my bucket list for quite sometime, finally i made it few weeks back. I had a bunch of herbs, so used those to make this rolls and it was perfect.You can make this in different shapes.
Nutella Designer Bread
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Herb Buns Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 2 cups
- Dry Yeast - 1.5 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Dried Parsley - 1 tblsp
- Dried Oregano - 2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 2 tblsp
- Warm Water as needed
- Milk - 2 tblsp for
- Take yeast, sugar in a bowl and add in warm water. Let it sit for 5 mins.
- Take flour, salt, all the herbs and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add yeast water and extra water and knead to a soft dough.
- Add more oil on top and set aside to rise for 1 to 2 hours.
- Punch out the air and divide it into equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a smooth ball. Flatten it slightly.
- Let it rise for 30 mins to 1 hour.
- In the last 10 mins of rising , preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- Now brush top with egg or milk. Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and cool a little.
1)Take dry yeast in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in little water and mix well.
4)Take maida in a bowl
5)Add in salt.
6)Add in oil
8)Add in yeast water
9)Add in water
10)Knead to a soft dough
11)Add in parsley
12)Add in red chilli flakes
13)Add in oregano
14)Once all the herbs are added.
15)Mix well. Shape to a soft dough
16)Add in oil
17)Knead to a soft dough
18)Cover and let it rise.
19)Once the dough is risen, punch out the air.
20)Divide it into equal balls
21)Take a dough ball.
22)Roll it into a smooth ball.
23)Arrange on a baking tray
25)Let it rise for 30 mins to 1 hour.
26)Brush the top with some milk.
27)Bake till golden
28)Brush top with some butter
Leave a Reply