Lime Lattice Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Easy and fast to make lime lattice cookies. These just need a handful of ingredients and the cookies turn out so buttery and delicious.
Super yummy and buttery cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Delicious lime cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless biscuit which is totally yum.
I was looking for a easy butter biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Lime Lattice Biscuits Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 100 grams
- Sugar - 50 grams add 25 grams more if you need cookies to be sweeter
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 150 grams check notes
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - a pinch
- Lemon Zest from 2 lemons
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in flour, baking powder, lemon zest and salt and make it into a soft dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into a ball.
- Arrange it in a baking tray leaving some space between them. Flatten them slightly.
- Use a tooth pick to make a indent on the cookie like a lattice texture.
- Bake it for 15 to 16 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Store in a air tight jar.
- Serve with tea,
1)Take soft butter in a bowl.
2)Add in some sugar. you can use some sugar which is powdered, so the mix gets nice and creamy easily.
3)Cream this well using a spoon.
4)This will take around 5 mins.
5)Add in flour
6)Add in baking powder
7)Add in salt.
8)Now take a lime or lemon
9)Grate the yellow part of the lime
10)Add it into the mix
11)Shape it into a dough.
12)Place a sheet of parchment paper on the tray
13)Take small portion of the dough
14)Roll it into a ball.
15)Arrange on the tray
17)Use a toothpick to make indent
19)And the other side too.
20)Time to bake.
22)Once cooled serve.