Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Homemade Enchilada Sauce - How to Make Enchilada Sauce with step wise pictures.
Homemade enchilada sauce is best and it gives perfect enchiladas everytime. Taste is so fresh and is super easy to put together.
Enchiladas is very new to me, but few of my viewers requested this recipe. So i thought of making a quick enchilada recipe. One of the main thing for that is enchilada sauce. So i made mine at home and it turned out so delicious.
Mexican Breakfast Burrito
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Mexican Refried Beans
Homemade Flour Tortilla
Tres Leches Cake
Scrambled Egg Quesadilla
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Homemade Enchilada Sauce
- Olive Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Garlic - 4 cloves chopped
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 tblsp
- Tomato Puree - 1 cup
- Water as needed
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Oregano - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, garlic and saute for a min.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Add in tomato puree and mix well.
- Add water and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in spice powders, salt, sugar and mix well.
- Simmer for 5 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and let it cool.
- Puree it till smooth.
- Store in a air tight container in fridge and use for enchiladas.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add onions and garlic
2)Saute for a min.
3)Add in little flour
4)Saute them for a min.
5)Add in tomato puree
7)Add in water
8)Bring it to a boil.
9)Simmer for 5 mins
10)Add in cumin powder and oregano
11)Add in pepper, salt and chill powder
14)Take it in a blender
15)Puree till smooth