Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe - Quick Mexican Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious chicken enchilada which is made so easily and so fast. It needs just a handful of ingredients and taste so yummy.
This recipe was requested by few of my viewers. So i made homemade enchilada sauce and this easy chicken enchilada. I would never say that this is the authentic recipe, it is a quick version and it taste delicious. Full of cheesy goodness.
Mexican Breakfast Burrito
Mexican Scrambled Eggs
Mexican Refried Beans
Homemade Flour Tortilla
Tres Leches Cake
Scrambled Egg Quesadilla
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Easy Chicken Enchilada Recipe
- Take chicken in a bowl, add 1.5 cup cheese and ½ cup of enchilada sauce and mix well.
- Take a tortilla, spoon some chicken in the middle and roll it.
- Take a baking pan, spoon some sauce on the bottom and spread it.
- Now arrange the rolls on top.
- Top with some more enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Now bake this in a 180 degree C oven for 25 to 30 mins.
- Remove and sprinkle with some parsley.
- Serve hot.
1)Take your enchilada sauce. Recipe here
2)Take chicken in a bowl. You can use any cooked chicken, i used grilled chicken which i shredded myself.
3)Add in grated cheese
4)Add some sauce
5)Mix well. this is the filling
6)Take some wheat tortilla. Recipe here
7)Top with some chicken
9)Take a baking pan
10)Spoon some sauce in the bottom
11)Arrange the rolled tortilla.
12)Now it is arranged
13)Top with more sauce
14)Now sprinkle with cheese
15)Bake in a 180 degree C for 25 to 30 mins
16)Sprinkle with parsley