Kambu Inipu Kozhukattai Recipe – Bajra Sweet Kolukattai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy bajra sweet kolukattai which is made using readymade bajra flour. It is a healthy and nutritious kambu inipu kolukattai perfect for tea time too.
This is a sweet version of bajra kolukattai which can be made using store bought bajra flour. I have one more version which is a spicy version and it is made using whole bajra which i will share soon. Make this for ganesh chaturthi and you will surely love this different take on kolukattai.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Bajra Flour / Kambu Mavu - 1 cup
- Jaggery - 3/4 cup
- Water - 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup
- Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Take ghee in a pan, add in bajra flour and roast till aroma comes. Set aside to cool.
- Take jaggery, water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add in coconut and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add in bajra flour and mix well to a dough.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Take small portion and roll it out.
- PLace it in a steamer and steam for 10 mins.
- Remove and serve.
1)Heat a tsp of ghee in a pan.
2)Add in bajra flour
3)Roast till raw smell leaves
4)Remove to a bowl
5)Take jaggery in the same pan
7)Add in coconut
8)Add cardamom powder
9)Bring it to a boil.
10)Add in bajra flour
11)Mix well and bring it to a dough
12)Once cooled, take small portion of dough
13)Shape it into a ball
15)Place it in a steamer and steam for 10 mins.