Masala Oats Recipe - Masala Oatmeal Recipe with step wise pictures.
Masala oatmeal is a delicious and nutritious breakfast option. It is not only tasty but is very easy to make as well.
I have been addicted to oatmeal recently and most of the time it is my breakfast of choice. Since I am breast feeding oatmeal makes a great meal for me, since it helps in increasing the breast milk supply without adding extra weight on my tummy.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Masala Oats Recipe - Masala Oatmeal Recipe
- Oil or Ghee - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Beans - 10 chopped finely
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp
- Oats - 1 cup
- Water - 3 cups
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves small handful chopped finely
- Black Pepper powder - ½ tsp
- Heat oil in a kadai. Add cumin and let it sizzle.
- Add onions and saute for a min.
- Add in tomatoes and cook for 2 mins.
- Add carrot and beans and mix well till raw smell leaves.
- Add in salt, spice powders and mix well.
- Add in oats and mix well.
- Add water and cook till done.
- Add pepper powder and coriander leaves. Mix well.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in cumin seeds
3)Add in chopped spring onions
4)Add in tomatoes
6)Add chopped carrots and beans
8)Add in chilli powder, cumin powder and garam masala powder
10)Add in oatmeal
14)Cook till done
15)Add in coriander leaves
16)Add black pepper powder