Mexican Egg Burrito Recipe - Easy Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
Healthy mexican style egg burrito which taste so delicious with some fresh salsa on the side. This is not only easy to make but so good to enjoy.
I love kathi rolls, they are so easy to make and so tasty to eat..This is a egg rolls. if you want you can add over the chapati and cook then spoon the filling in. You can even add cheese over the veggies, roll it and just heat it on tawa till the cheese melts.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mexican Egg Burrito Recipe
- Olive Oil - 2 tsp
- Eggs - 4
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Cooked Kidney Beans Rajma as needed
- Mozzarella Cheese as needed grated
- Fresh Salsa Recipe here
- Tortilla - 2
- Heat oil in a pan, scramble eggs with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Microwave tortilla for 30 seconds.
- Take the tortilla. Spoon eggs, beans, salsa and cheese. Wrap it.
- Microwave for 1 min till cheese melts.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in eggs
3)Add in salt
4)Add in pepper powder
6)Take some tortilla and warm in microwave for 30 seconds
7)Spoon the eggs
8)Add in some cooked beans. I used kidney beans
9)Top with salsa. I used homemade
10)Top with cheese
11)Wrap and microwave for 1 min