Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Keema Aloo Masala Recipe - Aloo Keema Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious spicy and flavourful mutton keema aloo masala which goes well with rice, roti, idli, dosa or with anything. This is simple to make and taste delicious.
I have already shared a chicken keema matar recipe before. This one is made using mutton keema and taste so good. I served it with some hot rice and it was delicious. I added potatoes in this which made this even more delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Keema Aloo Masala Recipe
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Fennel Seeds / Sombu / Saunf - 2 tsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 stick
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 4
- Cloves / Krambu - 4
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Onion - 1 large chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Tomato - 2 large chopped
- Mutton Keema - 500 grams
- Chilli Powder - 1 tblsp
- Coriander Powder - 2 tblsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 2 tsp
- Potato - 2 large peeled and cubed
- Salt to taste
- Coriander Leaves - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add in all whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add in onions and cook till golden brown.
- Add in ginger garlic paste, green chillies and cook for a min.
- Add in mutton keema and cook till it is well browned.
- Add in tomatoes and cook till it gets mushy.
- Add spice powders and salt. mix well.
- Add in potatoes and mix well.
- Add little water. Cover and pressure cook for 3 whistle untill potatoes are tender.
- Open the lid and add in coriander leaves.
- Mix well and serve.
1)Heat some oil in a pressure cooker.
2)Add in whole spices
3)Add in chopped onions
4)Cook till golden brown
5)Once the oil is well cooked.
6)Add in the ground lamb
7)Cook till the meat gets golden brown.
8)Add in ginger garlic paste
10)Add in chopped tomatoes
11)Add in green chillies
12)Cook till tomatoes gets mushy.
13)Add in salt, turmeric and chilli powder.
14)Add in coriander, cumin and garam masala powder.
16)Add in cubed potatoes
19)Add more salt if needed
20)Cover and pressure cook for 3 whistle or untill potato is done.
21)Add coriander leaves