Honey Cheesecake Recipe – No Bake Dessert Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious creamy honey cheesecake which is not only delicious but taste so yummy. Serve with a drizzle of honey or any fruit compote you are in heaven.
This is one of the recipe one of my viewer requested. Luckily i had some cream cheese on hand which i wanted to make use of. Finally i made it few days back and it was a super hit. you can use hung curd as cream cheese or check this link, i added my homemade strawberry compote and the filling was to die for.
- Digestive Biscuits - 15
- Butter - 1/4 cup 50 grams melted
- Cream Cheese - 1 packet 226 grams
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Icing Sugar / Confectioners Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Cream - 1 cup
- Take biscuits in a blender. Powder coarse.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Spoon this into the round spring form pan. Press gently and chill in fridge for 30 mins.
- Whip cream till thick.
- Take cream cheese, honey, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in whipped cream and fold gently.
- Spoon this into the pan and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice and serve with compote.
1)Whip cream till stiff
3)Melt some butter
4)Take digestive biscuits in a plastic bag
5)Crush it roughly using a rolling pin
6)Now it is coarsely crushed
6)Take it in a bowl
7)You can powder it in a blender too
8)Add in melted butter
10)Now it is mixed
11)Take a spring form pan
12)Spread the mix evenly
13)Press and chill in fridge for 30 mins
14)Now the cream cheese
15)whip till creamy
16)Take good honey
17)Add it in
18)Add icing sugar
20)Add few drops of food colour
22)Now time to add cream
24)Fold it gently
25)Now it is done
26)Spoon the mix over the biscuits
28)Place a sheet of bubble wrap
29)Press evenly on top
30)Once it is set unwrap
33)Drizzle top with honey