Paneer Bonda Recipe - Easy Evening Snack Recipes with step wise pictures.
Crispy and fluffy paneer bonda which taste so delicious and is easy to make as well. This makes a perfect tea time snack.Super delicious and crispy paneer bonda which taste amazing and is fast to make. You can serve this with a cup of chai.
These crisp bondas are so crunchy in the exterior and so fluffy in the center. Taste so delicious.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Bonda Recipe
- Gram flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - ¼ cup
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Onion - 1 small chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 1 chopped finely
- Ginger - 1 tsp grated
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Mint Leaves - 2 tblsp chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Paneer - 1 cup cubed fine
- Water as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix all ingredients to a thick batter.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop batter in and fry till golden brown.
1)Take gram flour in a bowl
2)Add in rice flour
4)Add in spices
5)Add in onions and green chillies
6)Add in coriander leaves, curry leaves and coriander leaves
7)Add in water
8)Make it into a thick batter
9)Add in chopped paneer
10)Add baking soda
12)Spoon batter into hot oil
13)Fry till golden
14)Fry till golden
Leave a Reply