Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Ragi Drumstick Leaves Adai Recipe - Finger Millet Adai Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy and highly nutritious ragi drumstick adai. This iron rich recipe is great for diabetics and makes a healthy breakfast option.
This is a super delicious adai recipe which is made using ragi flour and drumstick leaves. Both are rich in iron and makes a great after school snack idea for kids. Try to include this in your kids diet atleast once a week.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Ragi Drumstick Leaves Adai Recipe
- Ragi Flour - 2 cups
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Onions or Sambar Onion - 1 cup chopped finely
- Green Chillies - 2 chopped finely
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Drumstick leaves - 3 cups chopped finely
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, chillies, curry leaves and mix well.
- Add in drumstick leaves and saute for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add water and cook for 2 mins.
- Take ragi flour, salt in a bowl. Add the drumstick mix and mix to a dough. Add more water as needed.
- Now take a portion of dough. Place it in a greased plastic sheet and flatten it.
- Now cook it on a pan covered for 2 mins. Flip over and cook.
- Serve hot.
1)Heat oil in a pan
2)Add in onions, green chillies and curry leaves
4)Saute for 2 mins or so
5) Add in drumstick leaves
6)Saute for 3 to 4 mins
7)Add some water
8)Cook for 2 mins or so
9)Take ragi flour in a bowl.
10)Add in salt.
11)Add in drumstick leaves mix
12)Knead to a soft dough
13)Grease a plastic sheet with little oil
14)Place a ball of ragi mix in
15)Flatten it gently
16)Now it flattened.
17)Now cook it on a low heat in a pan
18)Cover and cook on low heat
19)flip over and cook