Strawberry Chia Drink Recipe – Strawberry Chia Lemonade Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super refreshing strawberry chia drink which taste so refreshing and delicious. This drink is so delicious and so good for you too.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Strawberry - 10
- Sugar to taste
- Chia Seeds - 2 tsp Check this to bloom chia seeds
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Water as needed
- Bloom chia seeds as this recipe.
- Take strawberry, sugar and lemon juice in a blender and puree till smooth.
- Take it in a bowl, add water and bloomed chia seeds and mix well.
- Serve cold.
1)Take strawberries in a blender
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in lemon juice
4)Puree till smooth.
5)Take it in a bowl.
6)Add in the bloomed chia seeds.
7)Mix well. Add more water as needed
8)Chill this drink and serve