"Streusal Coffee Cake Recipe is a soft vanilla cake which has a buttery crumbly topping which taste amazing."
Streusal coffee cake is a delicious vanilla cake which has a streusal topping on it. The cake itself is super moist and fluffy.
What is Streusal Coffee Cake?
A moist vanilla cake which has a buttery crispy streusal topping on it.
How to make Streusal Coffee Cake.
- Make streusal topping
- Make cake batter
- Transfer cake batter in pan, top with streusal.
- Bake till done.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Streusal Coffee Cake Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup 100 grams
- Sugar - 3 tblsp
- Brown sugar - 3 tblsp
- Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
- Melted butter - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Salt a pinch
- Butter - 100 grams soft and unsalted
- Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Vanilla - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp
- Baking powder - ¾ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Milk - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Curd / Yogurt - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Mix all ingredients given for streusal in a bowl. Till it is crumbly. Set aside.
- Take butter, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Now add in egg and mix well.
- Add in baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour and milk & curd and fold gently.
- Spoon this into a parchment lined pan and top with crumble.
- Bake this in oven for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Slice and serve.
1)Start by making crumble. Take flour in a bowl.
2)Add brown sugar
3)Add in sugar
4)Add in melted butter
6)Mix till the mixture gets crumbly.
7)Make the cake batter. Take butter in a bowl.
8)Add in sugar
9)Add in vanilla
10)Mix well. Add in egg
11)Mix well till creamy
12)Add in baking soda
13)Add in baking powder, salt
14)Add in flour
15)Add in milk
16)Add in curd / yogurt
18)Spoon it into the parchment lined baking pan
19)Spread evenly. Top with the crumble
20)Bake till done
21)Slice and serve