Aam Papad Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Mango Bars taste so delicious and so easy to make.
Aam Papad with Step by step pictures.
Mango papad can be cooked in a kadai till thickenened. Then it is dried under sun or fan till it gets dry. Taste so delicious and full of mango goodness.
You can dry it using these method.
1)Dry it under sun for 2 days.
2)Dry it under fan for 3 to 4 days
3)You can keep it in a lowest oven for 8 to 10 hours till it is dehydrated.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Aam Papad Recipe
- Mango Puree - 3 cups
- Sugar - ½ cup or as needed
- Cook mango puree in a kadai. Cook for 5 mins or so.
- Add sugar and cook till thickens.
- Grease a tray. Pour the mango puree and dry in sun for 2 days. You can dry it under fan for 3 to 4 days too.
- Unmould and cut it into pieces.
1)Take mango puree in a kadai
2)Cook till it get thick
3)Let it keep on cooking
4)Add in sugar
6)Continue cooking till it thickens
7)Now it is thick
8)Now it is thick
9)Grease a plate with little oil
10)Grease it well
11)spoon the mix in
12)Leave it to dry for 2 days
13)Cover it with a mesh cover when drying
14)Now the aam papad is done