Bread Kunafa Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Bread Kunafa Recipe is one of the easy dessert you could ever make. This needs just a handful of ingredients and is super easy.
I will soon share a traditional version of it soon, but this one is made with bread.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 4 you need 2 cups of ground breadcrumbs
- Butter - 1/4 cup melted 60 ml
- Fresh Cream / Thick Cream - 1/4 cup
- Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Rose Extract few drops
- Pistachios - 1/4 cup powdered
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take bread in a blender and powder till fine.
- Take it in a bowl, add melted butter and mix well.
- Spoon half of the mixture into the baking pan. Press flat and firm.
- Now spread cream and cheese.
- Top with remaining breadcrumbs and press lightly.
- Now bake this for 25 to 30 mins.
- Take sugar and water in a sauce pan. Bring it to a boil. Boil till syrupy. Add rose extract and mix well.
- Now pour this over the bread kunafa and leave to soak for 10 mins.
- Serve hot.
1)Take bread slices in a blender
2)Grind till fine breadcrumbs
3)Add in melted butter
5)Spoon half of the mix into the pan
7)Spread cheese on top
9)Top with mozzarella cheese
10)Top with breadcrumbs
11)Flatten the top
12)Bake till golden
13)Now make sugar syrup. Take sugar in a sauce pan
15)Bring it to a boil. Boil for 2 to 3 mins.
16)Add in few drops of rose extract
17)Syrup is done
18)Now bread kunafa is baked
20)Pour syrup on top
21)Leave to soak for 10 mins
22)Decorate with powdered pistachios