Triple Chocolate Trifle Recipe with Step by Step Pictures
This is a delicious no bake dessert. This trifle is not only easy to make but is so perfect to look at for parties as well. If you have a bunch of leftover cakes lying around then this makes a perfect dessert. It is so easy to make and taste so delicious too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Fruit Cake or Chocolate Cake as needed
- Whipped Cream as needed
- Sprinkles as needed
FOR CHOCOLATE CUSTARD:
- Milk - 1.5 cup
- Cocoa powder - 3 tblsp
- Cornflour - 3 tblsp
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Dark Chocolate - 1/2 cup chopped
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE CREAM:
- White Chocolate - 1 cup chopped
- Whipped cream - 2 cup
- Take a trifle bowl. Crumble cake.
- Now make chocolate custard. Take sugar, cornflour, cocoa in a sauce pan and whisk well.
- Add in milk and mix well so there is no lumps.
- Now place it on heat. Cook on low heat till thickens.
- Add in dark chocolate and mix well. Cook till chocolate melts.
- Add in vanilla. Mix well. Pour this over the cake.
- Now whip cream till thick,
- Melt white chocolate in a bowl. Add in half of the cream in and fold gently.
- Spoon this over chocolate custard.
- Now top with cream. Add sprinkles. Leave it to chill for few hours.
- Scoop and serve.
1)Take a trifle bowl
2)Crumble in chocolate cake or fruit cake
3)take sugar in a sauce pan
4)Add in cornflour and cocoa powder
6)Add in milk
7)Mix so there is no lumps
8)Place it on heat and cook till it thickens
9)Keep whisking till it gets thick
10)Now it is getting thicker and shiny
11)Now it is thick
12)Add in some chopped chocolate pieces
13)Whisk till chocolate is melted
14)Add in vanilla
16)Pour custard over it
17)Whip cream till thick
18)take white chocolate in a bowl
19)Melt it down
20)Add in cream
22)Pour this white chocolate over the chocolate pudding mix
23)Top with whipped cream
24)Decorate with sprinkles
25)Chill for few hours.