Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Eggless Gulab Jamun Mix Cake Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Gulab jamun mix cake recipe is one of the easiest cake and softest cake you could ever make. This cake is eggless and taste amazing.
With just a handful of ingredients you could make a perfect looking spongy tea cake.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Eggless Gulab Jamun Mix Cake
- All purpose flour / Maida - ¾ cup 90 grams
- Gulab jamun mix - ¾ cup
- powdered sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Baking powder - ½ tsp
- Baking soda - ¼ tsp
- Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 1 cup 240 ml
- Oil or Ghee or Melted butter - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Cashew - 3 tblsp chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree c.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Take flour, gulab jamun mix, baking soda, baking powder, cardamom powder, sugar and mix well.
- Add in oil and milk and fold gently.
- Spoon this into baking pan. Spread evenly.
- Top with chopped cashews.
- Pop this into the oven and bake for 35 to 40 mins till golden brown.
- Slice and serve.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in gulab jamun mix
4)Add in baking soda
5)Add in baking powder
6)Add cardamom powder
8)Add in milk
9)Line a pan with parchment paper
10)Pour batter in
11)Top with cashews
12)Bake till golden
13)Cool it down, invert it
14)Slice and serve