Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Caesor Salad Dressing & Caesor Salad Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super delicious and super popular salad which is so easy to make. And the dressing which i made has no eggs in them.
Caesor salad is a popular recipe. Original recipe has eggs and anchovies in the dressing. Since i dont prefer them, i made my version of it and it tasted delicious.
Some more salad.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Caesor Salad Dressing & Caesor Salad Recipe
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Mayonnaise - ¼ cup
- Worcestershire Sauce - 2 tsp
- Mustard Paste - 1 tsp
- Vinegar or Lemon Juice - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp
- Milk - 3 tblsp or as needed
- Parmesan Cheese - 4 tblsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Olive Oil - ¼ cup
- Lettuce as needed
- Bread Slices - 2
- Olive oil - 2 tsp
- Parmesan Cheese for serving
- Take garlic in a blender and blend once.
- Add all ingredients except oil and blend to combined. Add olive oil and blend till creamy. Set aside in the fridge till needed.
- Take bread and tear it roughly. Take it in a baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil. Toss well.
- Put this in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 5 to 10 mins till golden and crispy.
- Set aside to cool.
- Take lettuce in a bowl, add in croutons, dressing and mix well.
- Top with cheese and serve.
1)Take a blender, add garlic cloves
2)Grind them first
3)Add in mayonnaise
4)Add in some worcestershire sauce
5)Add in vinegar or lemon juice
6)Add in milk
7)Add in some parmesan cheese
8)Add in some mustard sauce
9)Add in pepper powder
11)Add in some olive oil
13)Caesor Dressing done
14)Tear some bread pieces in a tray
15)Drizzle with some olive oil
16)Mix well and put it in a 180 degree C preheated oven for 5 to 10 mins
17)Keep an eye on the croutons. It may get burnt easily. Now set aside so it can get cool.
18)Take some lettuce in a bowl
19)Add in croutons
20)Pour some dressing
22)Serve with more parmesan cheese on top.