Cheesy Chicken Wrap Recipe - Recipes using Leftover Chicken with step wise pictures.
Super easy and fast wrap recipe to use up leftover chicken. If you have some cooked chapati in the fridge then this recipe can be put together in just few minutes.
This is a simple wrap to put together using some leftover chicken and cheese. Such an easy recipe to make and taste so delicious. Perfect to put in kids lunch box.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Leftover Cheesy Chicken Wrap Recipe
- Chapati or Tortilla - 2
- Tomato Ketchup or Pasta Sauce - 2 tblsp
- Cheese Slices or Grated Cheese - ¼ cup or 2 slices
- Cooked Chicken Shredded - 1 cup
- Onion Slices as needed optional
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Take chapati and spread the top with some ketchup or any sauce.
- Sprinkle over cheese or cheese slice.
- Top with cooked chicken and onions.
- Roll it well.
- Heat oil in a pan, cook till golden on both sides.
1)Take chapati or tortilla
2)Spread ketchup or any sauce
4)Spread some cheese slices, you can use shredded cheese too.
5)Top with cooked chicken
6)Top with onions
7)Roll it well
More Recipes using leftover chicken,
Chicken Salad , Chicken Salad Sandwich, Barbeque Pulled Chicken Sliders , Stir Fry Rice
8)Now it is rolled
9)Heat little oil in a pan, place wrap and cook till golden on both sides.
10)Flip over and cook till golden
Leave a Reply