Almond Chia Drink Recipe - Chia Almond Milk Drink Recipe with step wise pictures.
Refreshing chia almond milk which taste so delicious and is very healthy too.I used my homemade almond milk you can use store bought one too.
Do you know! Chia seeds has as much calcium as a glass of milk, more Omega-3s than a serving of walnuts, as many antioxidantsas blueberries. It is one of the highly nutritious seed.
Chia seeds contains,
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Vitamins A, B, E and D
- Minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper, zinc, magnesium, manganese, niacin, thiamine, and others
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Almond Milk Chia Drink Recipe
- Raw Almond Milk - 1 cup
- Chia Seeds - 2 tsp
- Water - 4 tblsp
- Honey or Sweetner of choice as needed
- Vanilla Extract few drops
- Bloom chia seeds in water. Check this post for recipe
- Take chia seeds in a cup, add honey and almond milk. Mix well.
- Add in vanilla.
- Mix well and serve cold.
1)Check this link for learn how to bloom chia seeds.
2)Take chia seeds in a cup
3)Add in honey
4)Add in raw almond milk.
6)Add a dash of vanilla