Classic Waffles Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious basic waffle recipe which is easy to make and taste so delicious. It is perfect for breakfast for kids or as a snack for kids.
This is a easy waffles recipe which is made using plain flour and it is very basic recipe. You can use whole wheat flour instead of plain flour too. Will be sharing many more version of waffles soon.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tblsp
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 3/4 cup
- Butter - 2 tblsp melted or use oil
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
- Take egg, milk, oil and vanilla in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour this into dry ingredients and mix well.
- heat waffle iron and coat with oil.
- Pour batter and cook till golden brown on both sides.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add baking powder
5)Mix well and set aside.
6)Take egg in a bowl
7)Add in milk
8)Add vanilla extract
9)Add in oil or melted butter
10)Whisk till combined
11)Add it to dry stuffs
13)Heat a waffle iron
14)Now it is hot
15)Brush with oil
16)Take a ladleful of batter
17)Pour it in
18)Pour it and cover.
19)Cook till done