Eggless Kesar Badam Cookies Recipe - Saffron Almond Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super yummy and buttery kesar badam cookies or biscuits taste amazing with a cup of milk. These cookies are so delicious and can be stored in a air tight container for 3 to 4 days.
Delicious almond cookies which taste so delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. This is a crunchy eggless almond biscuit which is totally yum.
I was looking for a easy almond biscuits recipe for a long time. Finally i made this cookies or biscuits recipe and it was super hit. This biscuits were crispy and tasty.
Monster Cookies without Flour
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Glazed Chocolate Cookies
Eggless Kesar Badam Cookies Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Icing Sugar - ¾ cup 150 grams
- Unsalted Butter - 75 grams
- Almond Extract - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Saffron a pinch
- Milk - 1 tblsp
- Kesar or Yellow Food Colour few drops
- Almonds - ¼ cup finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Soak saffron in warm milk for 5 mins.
- Take butter, sugar in a bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in almond extract, food colour and mix well.
- Add saffron milk and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking powder and salt and knead to a dough.
- Chop almonds finely and spread on a plate or a board.
- Take a small portion of dough, roll it into a smooth ball.
- Press it over the almonds.
- Arrange on a baking pan, leave space between them.
- Bake it in a preheated oven for 15 to 17 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take saffron in a bowl.
2)Add little milk
3)Take butter in a bowl
4)Add in powdered sugar
5)Add in almond extract
6)Cream it well
7)Add in saffron milk.
8)Add few drops of food colour
10)Add in all purpose flour
11)Add in baking powder
12)Add a pinch of salt.
13)Knead to a soft dough
14)Now the dough is made.
15)Take some almonds
16)Chop it finely
17)Take small portion of dough
18)Roll it into a smooth ball.
19)Press it over the almonds
20)Now it is ready to bake.
21)You can shape it like a oval too.
22)Press it over the almonds
23)Place it on the baking pan
24)Bake till done.
Can you use dried saffron for this recipe?
Yes u can