Farsi Puri Recipe - Fried Gujarati Snack Recipe - Fried Gujarati Mathri Recipe with step wise pictures.
Crispy and delicious puri which taste amazing and is so crunchy and crispy. This is a gujarati favorite and it taste amazing. This goes perfectly well with a cup of chai.
This super easy puri taste delicious and is so easy to make as well.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Farsi Puri Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava - 2 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp crushed
- Butter / Oil - 1 tblsp
- Oil for frying
- Take all ingredients in a bowl. Rub the fat into the flour.
- Add water and knead to a stiff to a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a thin puri.
- Prick holes all over it.
- Deep fry till crispy. Drain and serve.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add sooji / rava
3)Add crushed black pepper
5)Add in butter / oil / dalda
6)Rub it into the flour
7)Add in water
8)Knead to a stiff dough
9)Roll it into a log like
10)Cut into equal portions
11)Roll each ball into a puri like
12)Prick with fork
13)Deep fry till crisp