Farsi Puri Recipe - Fried Gujarati Snack Recipe - Fried Gujarati Mathri Recipe with step wise pictures.
Crispy and delicious puri which taste amazing and is so crunchy and crispy. This is a gujarati favorite and it taste amazing. This goes perfectly well with a cup of chai.
This super easy puri taste delicious and is so easy to make as well.
Sweet Diamond Cuts
Coconut milk murukku
Moong Dal Murukku
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Farsi Puri Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Sooji / Rava - 2 tblspn
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp crushed
- Butter / Oil - 1 tblsp
- Oil for frying
- Take all ingredients in a bowl. Rub the fat into the flour.
- Add water and knead to a stiff to a dough.
- Divide the dough into equal balls.
- Roll each ball into a thin puri.
- Prick holes all over it.
- Deep fry till crispy. Drain and serve.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add sooji / rava
3)Add crushed black pepper
5)Add in butter / oil / dalda
6)Rub it into the flour
7)Add in water
8)Knead to a stiff dough
9)Roll it into a log like
10)Cut into equal portions
11)Roll each ball into a puri like
12)Prick with fork
13)Deep fry till crisp
veri nice recipes