Malai Coconut Barfi Recipe – Easy Diwali Recipes with step wise pictures.
Delicious malai coconut barfi which taste amazing. It is easy to make and is perfectly soft and delicious. The coconut taste just pops and is perfect for this diwali.
This is a simple sweet which you can make in just few minutes. You just need coconut for this and if you are a coconut flavour lover you will love this dessert.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Paneer - 1 cup crumbled
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1 cup or to taste
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 tblsp
- Ghee - 3 tblsp
- Dessicated Coconut - 1 cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Pink Food Colour few drops
- Edible Silver Foil / Varak - 2 sheets
- Take paneer, condensed milk, yogurt and ghee in a nonstick pan and cook till it starts to thicken.
- Add in coconut and stir and cook till ghee separates and it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add in cardamom powder and mix well.
- Spoon 3/4th of the mix in a plastic wrap lined pan and smooth it.
- To the remaining 1/4 of the mix add few drops of food colour and mix well.
- Spoon the mix over white layer and spread evenly.
- Cool the mix, now place the silver foil and spread evenly.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
1)Take crumbled paneer in a nonstick pan
2)Add in sweetened condensed milk
3)Add in yogurt
4)Add in ghee
6)Cook till thickens
7)Add in coconut
9)Cook till starts to thicken.
11)Coconut mix is done.
12)Add in cardamom powder
14)Spoon 3/4 of the mix into a plastic wrap lined tray
15)Now to the remaining 1/4 of the mix
16) Add few drops of pink food colour
18)Spoon it into the pan
20)Cool it completely
21)Place silver paper / varak on top
22)Cut into pieces