Fresh Tomato Bruschetta Recipe - Easy Brunch Recipes with step wise picures
I have never tasted bruschetta before, this is the first time i made it and tasted it. It was so refreshing and delicious. I used a fresh tomato topping for the bread, but you can cook the tomatoes and make a topping. Will shared another version of roasted tomato bruschetta soon.
You can serve bruschetta as it is, but goes well with pasta too. Looking for pasta recipes, Refer Here.
I used my homemade cheese bread for this and it was yum.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
- Tomato - 2 chopped finely
- Garlic - 1 clove grated finely
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sugar - ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar - 1 to 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp + more
- Bread Slices as needed
- Preheat oven to 250 degree C. Set oven to grill mode, brush bread with oil and pop under grill rack and broil till it is nicely golden.
- Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Spoon this over the bread and serve.
1)Take two ripe tomatoes
2)Remove the stem
3)Cut them in half, if you want you can remove the seeds
4)Cube them into small pieces
5)Take it in a bowl
6)Add in some grated garlic
7)Add in pepper to taste
8)Add in salt and sugar to taste
9)Add in some lemon juice
10)Add in some olive oil
13)Meanwhile lets toast some bread, place sliced bread in a baking pan. This is my homemade cheese bread. I made a delicious garlic toast using this bread too, check here.
14)Brush top with olive oil
15)Toast till golden
16)Top with tomato mix