German Spice Cookies Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious german spice cookies which taste amazing with a cup of coffee or tea. The spices in this cookies makes it more delicious.
Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Coloured Ghee Cookies
Glazed Chocolate Cookies
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
German Spice Cookies Recipe
- Unsalted Butter - 125 grams
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ¾ cup 210 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Caster Sugar - 2 tblsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and vanilla till creamy.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add in flourm cinnamon, baking soda and mix well to form a dough.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into ball.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon and roll these ball in the cinnamon sugar and arrange it in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins. Cool completely and serve.
1)Take butter in a bowl
2)Add in brown sugar
4)beat till creamy
7)Add in all purpose flour
8)Add baking soda
10)Shape it into a dough
11)Mix sugar and cinnamon
11)This is your cinnamon sugar
12) Take small portion of the dough and roll it into a ball.
13)Roll in cinnamon sugar
15)Line a tray with parchment paper or reusable silicon sheets
16)Arrange cookies in them
17)Bake till done
18)Remove and cool completely
Leave a Reply