Last Updated on November 20, 2020
Homemade Chocolate Milk Syrup for Kids with step wise pictures.
Delicious chocolate milk syrup for your kids which is better than hersheys chocolate syrup. This is made using jaggery and taste amazing.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Homemade Chocolate Milk Syrup for Kids
- Jaggery Powder you can use either cane or brown sugar- 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder - ¼ cup
- Water - ¾ cup
- Take all ingredients in a sauce pan.
- Whisk well.
- Heat and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer for 5 mins till it thickens.
- Cool it completely.
- Store in a clean jar.
- You can mix some syrup with milk and give your kids.
1)Take powdered jaggery in a sauce pan
2)Add cocoa powder
5)Heat it and bring it to a boil. Whisk constantly
6)Now boil them
7)Put the heat on medium and boil for 5 mins
8)Boil till it starts to thicken slightly
9)Take it off the heat and add in a splash of vanilla
10)Once cooled, store in a air tight container
11)You can mix this with milk and give your kids