Oatmeal Dates Bar Recipe – Dates Bar Recipe with step wise pictures.
Oatmeal dates bars which taste so buttery and delicious. This delicious bar is easy to make and is perfect with a cup of coffee or tea.
Super easy and delicious apple bars which requires easy ingredients. This dates crumb bars taste ever so delicious. It is perfect for parties and taste really delicious. The topping is so buttery and has a sweet dates filling and the base is buttery and yummy.
Wheat Bran Bars
Almond Chocolate Bars
Oatmeal Chocolate Bars
Peanut Butter Bars
Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
Peanut Butter chocolate chip energy bars
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Dates - 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/8 cup
- Water - 3/4 cup
- Unsalted Soft Butter - 1/2 cup 110 grams
- Brown Sugar - 1/2 cup 100 grams
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Instant Oatmeal - 3/4 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat oven to 200 Degree C.
- Take dates, sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring it to a boil. Cook till it thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Take butter, brown sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, salt. Mix well.
- Add in oatmeal and mix well till it forms crumble.
- Spoon half of the mixture, in the pan and press firmly using a cup.
- Spoon dates filling in and top with more crumble and press gently.
- Bake for 35 to 40 mins.
- Cool it completely.
- Slice into bars and serve.
1)Take dates in a sauce pan.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in water
4)Bring it to a boil.
5)Cook till it thickens
6)Set aside too cool.
7)Take butter in a bowl
8)Add in brown sugar
10)Add in vanilla
11)Mix well till creamy
12)Add in all purpos flour
13)Add in baking soda
14)Add in salt.
15)Add in oatmeal.
17)Spoon half of the mix into the pan.
18)Press firmly using a cup.
20)Spoon dates mix in
22)Spoon the crumble mix on top
24)Time to bak
25)Bake till done
26)Slice into bars and serve