Ginger Biscuits Recipe with step wise pictures.
Ginger biscuits not only taste delicious but is very crispy and delicious. This biscuits is one of my favorite and very festive.
This buttery crispy cookies taste so delicious and it has a ginger taste to it. It is easy to make and taste so delicious. You can make this cookies, it will stay good for a week in fridge. You can easily store for 2 to 3 days in room temp.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Ginger Biscuits Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 ½ cup 180 grams
- Brown Sugar - ½ cup 100 grams
- Butter - 60 grams
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 2 tsp
- Dry Ginger Powder - 1 tsp
- Egg - 1
- Candied Ginger - 3 tblsp chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Take butter, brown sugar, egg in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in baking soda, ginger and mix well.
- Add flour and ginger and mix well.
- Shape it into a dough.
- Take small portion of dough, roll it.
- Arrange it in a parchment lined baking pan. Flatten it lightly.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove the tray from oven, cool it.
1)Take butter and brown sugar in a bowl
2)Whisk till creamy
3)Add in egg
5)Add in ginger
6)Add in baking soda
7)Add in flour
8)Shape it into a dough
9)Add in candied ginger
11)Take small portion
12)Roll it into a ball
13)Arrange it in a baking pan
14)Bake till done