Fruit Cake Brownies Recipe with Step by Step Pictures. Fruits Brownies which are rum soaked fruits which is added in a delicious fudgy brownies which taste simply amazing.
Each year for christmas i used to bake a fruit based recipe for blog. When i was thinking what to bake for this year, i decided to go with a brownies recipe. And guess what this brownie turned out super duper delicious.
The brownies is filled with delicious juicy fruits soaked in rum. Normally we soak the fruits in rum few months in advance, atleast a week or two days in advance for maximum flavour. But i took the instant step and boiled it in rum for a couple of mins till it gets soft. I then added it in the brownie batter.
The brownie batter itself is very fudgy and moist. Super tasty.
You will love this recipes too.
- Mixed Fruits - 1 cup (Raisins, dates and prunes)
- Rum - ¼ cup
- Eggs - 2
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - ½ cup (60 grams)
- Unsalted Butter - 5 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Sugar - ½ cup (100 grams)
- Dark Chocolate - 100 grams
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a 18 cm cake pan with parchment and set aside.
- Take butter and chocolate in a bowl and melt it in microwave for 1 min till chocolate is melted. Mix well so it cools.
- Take dry fruits in a sauce pan. Add in rum and boil it for a min. Set aside to cool.
- Add in sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well till combined.
- Add in flour and fold gently.
- Add in fruit mix and mix well.
- Spoon into pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
- Cool completely. Slice and serve.
1)Take dry fruits in a sauce pan. I used raisins, dates and prunes.
2)Add rum or any liquor. I used baileys.
4)Boil it and set aside to cool.
5)Take butter in a microwave safe bowl
6)Add in dark chocolate
7)Melt it microwave
8)Stir till smooth
11)Add in vanilla
13)Add in all purpose flour
16)Add in dry fruits along with rum
18)I lined a pan with parchment paper
19)Pour it in
20)Bake till done
21)Slice and serve