Homemade Ricotta Cheese Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Ricotta Cheese is super easy to make and taste absolutely delicious. It needs just milk to make this.
This cheese calls just for milk. The process is very similar to paneer making. But you dont have to weigh the cheese and make it hard. It is soft curdles of cheese curds.
You can use this to make pasta, cakes and any recipes that calls for ricotta cheese.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 liter
- Lemon Juice - 2 tblsp
- Salt - ½ tsp
- Take milk in a sauce pan. Bring it to a simmer. Dont let it boil.
- Add in salt and mix well.
- Now add in lemon juice and mix gently till it curdles.
- Once it is curdled strain it. Let it sit for 5 mins.
- Now scoop it into a container and serve.
1)take milk in a sauce pan
2)bring it to a simmer. Dont let it boil.
3)Add in salt.
4)Add lemon juice
5)Let it curdle.
8)Leave it aside for 5 mins
10)Ricotta cheese done