Leftover Puttu Upma Recipe – Breakfast Ideas with step wise pictures.
This delicious leftover puttu upma taste amazing and is easy to make. It is not only healthy but is highly nutritious as well.
Delicious and easy puttu upma which i learned from taste amazing and is quick to make. It is perfect to put in lunch box or for breakfast.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Leftover Puttu - 3 cups
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Mustard Seeds / Kaduku - 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal / Ulundu Paruppu - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing / Kaya Podi a pinch
- Dry Red Chilli - 2 broken into small pieces
- Curry leaves a sprig
- Water as needed
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard, urad dal, asafoetida, dry red chillies and curry leaves and let them sizzle.
- Add in crumbled puttu and mix well.
- Add a splash of water and mix well.
- Stir fry and cook till it is nicely mixed.
- Serve hot.
2)Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds
3)Add in asafoetida
4)Add in dry red chillies
5)Add curry leaves
6)Stir fry and cook till golden
7)Add in crumbled puttu
9)Add a splash of water