Mars Bar Brownies Recipe with step by step pictures.
Delicious brownies which is made using rich melted chocolate and butter and has chocolate bars added into it.
The mars bar in the brownies creates pockets of caramel inside the brownies.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
If you have any questions not covered in this post and if you need help, leave me a comment or mail me @[email protected] and I’ll help as soon as I can.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE OR ANYTHING FROM YUMMY TUMMY, MAKE SURE TO POST IT AND TAG ME SO I CAN SEE ALL OF YOUR CREATIONS!! #YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI AND @YUMMYTUMMYAARTHI ON INSTAGRAM!
Mars Bar Brownies Recipe
- 200 g Dark Chocolate
- 200 g Unsalted Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- Brown sugar 11/4 cup 250 grams
- Alll Purpose Flour / Maida 100 grams
- Cocoa 50 grams ½ cup
- 2 Mars Bar
- Baking Temparature : 180 degree c
- Baking Time : 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Take butter and chocolate in a microwave safe and bowl and melt it for 20 to 30 seconds till melted.
- Now remove it and mix well. Set aside.
- Take eggs in a bowl, add in brown sugar and whisk till smooth.
- Add in chocolate mix in and mix well.
- Add in flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in chopped mars chocolate and mix well.
- Spoon this into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 mins.
- Remove and cool completely,.
- Slice and serve.
Mars Bar Brownies Recipe With Step by Step Pictures
1)Take all the ingredients
2)Take chocolate in a bowl
3)Add in butter
3)I melted chocolate in microwave
4)Take eggs in a bowl
5)Add brown sugar
6)Mix till combined
7)Add in chocolate
9)Add in flour
11)Mix till combined
12)Chop in mars bar
14)Spoon this into the pan
15)You can place some chocolate on top too
16)Bake. Slice and serve