Soft Paneer Tacos Recipe with Step by Step Pictures.
Spicy paneer tacos recipe spiced up with peri peri spice mix. This delicious paneer tacos is super easy to make and needs a handful of ingredients.
Tacos is a easy recipe which is made using cooked kidney beans and spices. The whole thing is filled inside crisp shell with cheese, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. My husband loves tacos and i make it quite often for him. You can buy taco shell in super market these days they are easily available. Or you can make it your own. Will share a separate recipe for taco shells. You can find it in amazon if you cannot find it in local shop.
This recipe is made using soft tortillas and the filling is a basic paneer filling.
Check out Mexican Tacos if you want too.
More Mexican Recipes for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Soft Paneer Tacos Recipe
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Onions - 1 large sliced thinly
- Capsicum - 1 large sliced thinly
- Paneer - 200 grams
- Peri peri spice mix as needed
- Salt to taste
- Tortillas as needed
- Mayonnaise or Garlic Sauce as needed
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in onions and capsicum and mix well. Cook for few minutes.
- Now add in paneer and saute them well. Add peri peri mix and mix well.
- Warm some tortillas.
- Spoon filling in and spoon garklic sauce or mayo.
1)Take onions, capsicum and paneer
2)Heat a pan with little oil
3)Add in onions and capsicum
4)Look who is doing the cooking
5)Saute till onions is cooked
6)Add in paneer cubes
7)Saute them well
8)Add in peri peri spice mix
9)Add it in
10)Saute them well
12)Warm some tortillas
13)Take it off the heat
14)Spoon some filling in
15)Spoon garlic sauce
16)Fold and serve