Mini Dry Samosa Recipe – Haldiram Namkeen Samosa Recipe with step wise pictures.
This mini samosa is not only tasty but you can make it easily and this can be stored for more than a week. This samosa taste amazing with a cup of tea or coffee.
I was making my list for this diwali based on viewers requested recipe and this dry samosa and dry kachori recipe was on top of my list. So i made this yesterday and it turned out just perfect. The pastry was crispy and the interior is tangy, spicy and salty. Too Good.
These cute samosa can be stored in a air tight container in fridge or at room temp for more than 5 days. Perfect with a cup of coffee or tea. I will soon share dry kachori recipe too.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tblsp + for deep frying
- Water as needed
- Sev - 2 cups
- Dessicated Coconut - 3 tblsp
- Coriander Seeds - 2 tsp
- Fennel Seed Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Amchoor powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cashews - 2 tblsp
- Raisins - 2 tblsp
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Take flour, salt, oil and rub oil into the flour. Add water and knead to a dough. Set aside for 30 mins.
- Take filling ingredients in a blender except cashews, raising and oil. Blend till coarse. Add remaining ingredients and crush coarse. Set aside.
- Divide the dough into equal small balls.
- Take a ball and roll it into a small roti like. Cut in half.
- Take a half and shape it into a cone like.
- Spoon filling in and seal the edges.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil and fry on low flame till light golden for around 6 to 8 mins.
- Drain and cool down.
1)Take flour in a bowl
2)Add in salt.
3)Add in oil
4)Rub oil into the flour
5)Add water slowly and knead a dough
6)Set aside for 30 mins
7)Make filling. Take sev in a blender
9)Add coriander seeds
10)Add in fennel seed powder
11)Add chilli powder, turmeric powder and garam masala powder
12)Add in amchoor powder
13)Add in sugar
15)Crush it coarse
16)Add in cashews and raisins
17)Add in oil
18)Powder it well
19)Set aside in a bowl
20)Divide into small balls.
21)Take a small ball
22)Roll it into a roti
23)Cut in half
24)Fold it from one side.
25)Make it into a triangle,
26)Take a samosa
27)Take the filling
28)Fill the samosa
29)Seal the edges
31)Make all samosa like the same way
32)Fry in medium hot oil
33)Fry on low heat till crispy. It will take around 6 to 8 mins