Mini Jam Muffins Recipe - Eggless Jam Muffins Recipe with step wise pictures.
Super soft muffins made using wheat flour and jam. This muffins taste amazing with a cup of milk or coffee. Such an easy peasy muffins to make.
This is a simple plain muffins which has a lovely jam flavour to it. This muffins taste great warm straight from the oven with a cup of coffee, tea or milk. You can use any flavour jam in this.. Kids will love this muffins for sure.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Mini Jam Muffins Recipe
- Wheat Flour / Atta - ¾ cup
- Any Jam - ½ cup
- Milk - ½ cup
- Oil - ⅛ cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - ½ tsp
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line a mini muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take jam, oil, milk in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in baking soda and wheat flour and fold gently.
- If the batter is too thick, add more milk and fold.
- Scoop it into mould and bake for 15 to 17 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
1)Take jam in a bowl.
4)Add in milk
6)Add wheat flour
7)Add in baking soda
9)Add in milk
11)Line a mini muffin pan with cupcake liner.
12)Spoon batter into pan
13)Bake for 15 to 17 mins