No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious peanut butter ice cream which taste super delicious and is perfect for this summer. It is a no churn ice cream which turns out so yum.
This peanut butter ice cream is to die for, it is creamy and full of peanut goodness. The ice cream taste so heavenly and is perfect for this summer time.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
No-Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Cream - 1 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - ½ cup
- Peanut Butter - ¼ cup
- Chocolate Chips - 3 to 4 tblsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Take cream in a bowl and whisk till thick. Add in condensed milk and whisk well.
- Add in vanilla and peanut butter and whisk well.
- Add some choco chips and mix well.
- Spoon it in a freezer container, top with chocolate chips and freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- Scoop and serve.
1)Take cream in a bowl and whisk it till soft peaks form
2)Once it is half whipped
3)Add in sweetened condensed milk.
4)Whip it well.
5)Add in vanilla
5)Add in peanut butter
6)Now whip this till combined.
7)Now it is mixed
8)Add in choco chips
10)Pour it into a container.
11)Top with more choco chips
12)Freeze for 5 to 6 hours
13)Scoop and serve