Paneer Pulao Recipe - Paneer Pulav Recipe with step wise pictures.
Paneer pulao which is super easy to make and taste so delicious. It is simple and one of the quickest pulao you could ever make.
I have shared so many pulao in the past, this is one of the easiest one you could ever make. This takes less than 30 mins to make and this is great to put in your kids lunch box.
This is a simple pulao which is so easy to make. If you get the hang of it you will get perfect grains of rice all the time. Each rice shines through all the time.
For getting perfect pulao, make sure you follow these steps.
1)Soak basmati rice for atleast 30 mins. You can soak it anywhere from 30 mins to 1 hour.
2)Add 2 parts water to 1 part rice.
3)Boil the rice on high flame till most of the water is absorbed and your rice looks as shown in the image.
4)Cover and cook on lowest heat possible.
5)Use good quality ghee, basmati rice, because those are the ones which gives the aroma.
6)Once pulao is done cooking, turn off the heat and let the pulao stand for 10 to 15 mins before fluffing the rice.
7)Serve pulao hot with any spicy gravies.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Paneer Pulao Recipe
- Paneer - 200 grams cubed
- Basmati Rice - 1 cup
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Ghee - 2 tblsp
- Cumin Seeds / Jeerakam - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon / Pattai - 1 small piece
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 4
- Cloves / Krambu - 4
- Bay Leaf - 1
- Onion - 2 large sliced thinly
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tblsp
- Green Chillies - 2 slit
- Carrot - 1 chopped finely
- Coriander leaves - 3 tblsp
- Mint Leaves - 3 tblsp
- Water - 2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak basmati rice for 30 mins.
- Heat oil and ghee in a pan, add paneer and fry till golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, add whole spices and let them sizzle.
- Add onions and cook till golden.
- Add green chillies and ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Add in water, salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Add in rice and cook till most of the rice is absorbed.
- Now add in paneer cubes and coriander leaves.
- Cover and cook on a low heat for 10 mins.
- Remove and set aside for 10 mins.
- Fluff up the rice and serve.
1)Heat oil and ghee in a pot
2)Add in paneer cubes
3)Fry till golden brown
4)Remove to a bowl.
5)In the same pot, add whole spices
6)Add in onions
7)Saute till golden brown
8)Now it is golden
9)Add ginger garlic paste
10)Saute till raw smell leaves
11)Add in chopped carrots, coriander and mint leaves
15)Add soaked and drained rice
17)Bring it to a boil.
18)Cook till most of the rice is absorbed
20)Now reduce the flame to low, add paneer cubes
21)Add in coriander leaves
22)Cover and cook on a low heat for 10 mins
23)Now it is done.
24)Fluff up the rice