Last Updated on May 23, 2021
Raisin Bread Recipe - Eggless Raisin Cinnamon Bread Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy homemade raisin bread which turns out super soft and fluffy. This bread has lots of flavour in them and has a lovely cinnamon aroma.
You all know my love for baking bread at home from my array of bread post in my blog. So far i have tried 100% Whole Wheat Bread, White Bread, Multi Grain Bread. And i went a little fancy and made a Homemade Panettone & Focaccia Bread. So far everything turned out so beautiful and they all been my favorite ones.
But my hunger quest for bread making didn't end there, i couldn't stop baking my own bread which led me to bake my very own Sweet Raisin Bread. OMG is the only thing i could say to you. Because this bread turned out to be so soft and fluffy.
The honey which we added made this bread sweet and it tasted great as it is sliced fresh from the loaf served warm. But i toasted it with some butter and had the next day and it tasted divine. I strongly suggest you to try this and let me know how it turned out for you.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Raisan Bread Recipe - Eggless Raisan Cinnamon Bread
- Butter - 50 grams
- Milk - 1 cup
- Honey - ½ cup
- Dry Yeast - 2 tsp
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 3 to 4 cups
- Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Raisins - ½ cup to 1 cup
- Take butter in a sauce pan, melt it down.
- Add milk and mix well. Let it get warm.
- Take it off the heat and add in honey and mix well.
- Add in yeast and let it activate.
- Now add in vanilla and mix well.
- Take flour, salt, cinnamon in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the milk mix and knead to a soft dough.
- Let the dough rise for 1 to 2 hours.
- Now punch out the air and flatten it gently.
- Sprinkle all over with raisin and roll it tightly.
- Place it in a greased loaf pan and let it rise for 30 to 45 mins.
- During the last 10 mins of rising preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Put the loaf pan in oven and bake for 40 to 45 mins.
- Remove and cool completely before slicing.
I RECOMMEND THIS YEAST
1)Take butter in a sauce pan.
2)Melt it gently.
3)Add in milk and warm it gently. Take it off the heat once it gets warm.
4)Take it off the heat and add in honey
5)Add in yeast
6)Let it activate
7)Add in vanilla
9)Take flour in a bowl.
10)Add in salt.
11)Add in cinnamon powder
13)Add in yeast mix in
15)Knead it well.
16)Knead till it is soft and smooth.
18)Let the dough rise for 1 to 2 hours.
19)Punch the air out
Also Check out MULTI GRAIN BREAD RECIPE
20)Now flatten it like this
21)Sprinkle raisans over it.
22)Roll it tightly
23)The top should be smooth.
24)Take a loaf pan and grease it with little oil.
25)Place the dough into the pan
26)Leave to rise till doubled in size.
27)Bake till done.
28)Cool it down.
29)Slice and serve.