Peppers, Cheese & Egg Wrap Recipe with step wise pictures.
Healthy whole wheat tortilla wraps which has delicious sauted pepper, eggs and cheese in them. This is not only healthy but is very tasty too.
This is a simple wrap to put together. Such an easy recipe to make and taste so delicious. Perfect to put in kids lunch box.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Capsicum - 1 sliced thinly
- Eggs - 3
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Cheese - 1/2 cup grated
- Whole Wheat Tortilla - 2 to 3
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in capsicum and saute for 2 mins till it is cooked. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder. Set aside to a plate.
- Heat little more oil and add eggs, salt and pepper and scramble them lightly.
- Add capsicum back and cheese and mix well.
- Warm up the tortilla and place this inside the tortilla and roll them.
1)Heat oil in a pan. Add in capsicum
2)Add garlic powder
4)Add in pepper
6)In the same pan. Add more oil if needed. Crack open eggs
10)Now it is scrambled
15)Warm up the tortilla
16)Spoon the filling in