Steamed Honey Fruit Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
This steamed fruit and honey pudding is not only easy to make but taste amazing. This is made in a steamer so even folks without oven can try it.
This is one of the classic pudding recipe. It is so good, when i say it is good then it is wonderful. I am not a big cake eater, but this one is total different it is delicious very fruity and tasty. This pudding is just so moist and decadent.
I have never tasted christmas pudding before, this is my first time in trying and tasting it. The taste is similar to a rich fruit cake. It has a very rich fruit aroma of raisans in them.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Bread Slices - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Butter - 2 tblsp melted + 2 tsp
- Honey - 1 tblsp + 3 tblsp
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1/2 cup
- Baking Soda / Cooking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder or All Spice powder - 1/2 tsp
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Take bread milk in a bowl and mix well so it gets into a smooth mixture.
- Add in sugar, honey and melted butter and mix well.
- Add in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and raisins and mix well.
- Grease a microwave safe or heat safe glass bowl. Grease with 2 tsp butter and drizzle in honey.
- Spoon batter over this and cover with foil.
- Place it inside a steamer and steam for 35 to 45 mins.
- Cool completely.
- Unmould. Serve.
1)Take bread in a bowl
2)Break into small pieces
4)Mix well so it is mixed
5)Now it is done
6)Add in sugar
7)Add in melted butter
8)Add in honey
10)Add in flour
11)Add baking soda
12)Add in cinnamon
15)Grease a microwave safe bowl with butter
17)Pour batter in
18)Wrap it tightly
19)Place it in steamer
20)Water should be half way through
21)Cover and steam for 45 mins
22)Now it is done