Ragi Rava Kheer Recipe – Ragi Rava Payasam Recipe with step wise pictures.
Delicious and rich ragi rava kheer which taste so yummy either warm or cold. You can enjoy this as a change for regular rava payasam.
Ragi rava is my new find. It is a healthy alternative for regular rava. This is great for diabetics too. I have made upma using the rava. Now i am showing you a kheer which can be made using this. it is a change from your regular rava payasam.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Ragi Rava - 1/2 cup
- Water - 1.5 cup
- Milk - 3 cups
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 4 tblsp
- Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Take ragi rava in a pot. Add water and cook till ragi rava is cooked. Set aside.
- Take milk, sugar and condensed milk in a sauce pan and cook till it is reduced by half.
- Now add in ragi rava and mix well.
- Add in cardamom powder and mix well.
- Serve cold.
1)Take ragi rava in a sauce pan.
2)Add in water
3)Cook till ragi rava is cooked.
4)Take sugar in a sauce pan
5)Take milk in it.
6)Add in condensed milk.
7)Cook till it is reduced by half.
9)Add in cooked ragi rava.
11)Now the kheer is done.
12)Add in cardamom powder.
15)Serve cold or warm.