Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe – Honey Raisin Bran Muffins with step wise pictures.
Healthy wheat bran raisin muffins which taste super moist and so soft. It is a perfect way to start a morning. Enjoy with a cup of milk and you are in business.
Wheat bran is such a healthy ingredient and you have to include it in your diet atleast once or twice a month. This muffin is a perfect way to enjoy wheat bran.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 1/3 cup 80 ml
- Honey - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Wheat Bran - 1.5 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Milk - 1/2 cup 120 ml
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
(MY 1 CUP MEASURES 240 ML)
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases.
- Take egg, milk, oil, vanilla in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add in bran, baking powder, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Add in raisins and mix well.
- Spoon this into muffin pan and bake for 25 to 30 mins.
1)Take eggs and milk in a bowl.
2)Add in melted butter or oil.
3)Add in honey
5)Add in wheat bran
6)Add in salt, baking soda, baking powder
8)Add in vanilla
9)Add in milk
11)Add in raisins
13)Use ice cream scoop to take batter
14)Place cupcake wrap in the mould.
15)Fill with muffin batter
16)Top with raisins
17)Bake till done.