One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe with step wise pictures.
Moist and very chocolaty chocolate cupcakes which taste so moist and fudgy. This is one of best ever cupcakes. Decorate with any frosting and enjoy.
Supermoist chocolate cupcakes recipe which is super easy to make and taste so yummy. This recipe is very basic and you need just normal ingredients which you might already have on hand.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
- All Purpose Flour / Maida - 1 cup 120 grams
- Sugar - 1 cup 200 grams
- Cocoa Powder - ½ cup 40 grams
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Baking Powder - ½ tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Egg - 1
- Buttermilk - ½ cup 120 ml (Check recipe in notes)
- Warm Water - ½ cup 120 ml
- Oil - ¼ cup 60 ml
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 170 degree C. Line muffin pan with cupcake cases and set aside.
- Take all the dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add wet ingredients and mix well.
- Scoop this in the pan and bake for 20 to 22 mins.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Make some whipping topping or any of your favorite icing.
- Decorate and enjoy.
1)Take all purpose flour in a bowl.
2)Add in sugar
3)Add cocoa powder
4)Add in salt.
5)Add in baking soda and baking powder
9)Add in eggs
10)Add in buttermilk.
11)Add in oil
13)Add warm water
14)Now time to mix.
15)Mix till combined
16)I used my bake and serve cupcake cases
17)Fill batter ¾th
18)Bake till done. Decorate with your favorite frosting. I used whipped frosting.