Red Chilli Sauce Chicken Rice Bowl with Grilled Bok Choy with step wise pictures.
Delicious chilli sauce chicken and rice bowl which is so tasty and makes a heart lunch. Bok choy taste amazing with the spicy chicken.
I made a batch of my red chilli sauce and used that to make this super spicy and saucy chilli chicken. I decided to make a rice bowl using it, since many of you have been asking me to show rice bowl recipes. So this is my first rice bowl recipe.
Top 21 Grilled Chicken Recipes
Barbeque Chicken Over Homemade Barbeque Stand
Thai Sticky Chicken
Oven Fried Chicken
Grilled Whole Chicken
Honey Lemon Chicken
Garlic Baked Chicken
Grill Cajun Chicken
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
📖 Recipe Card
Red Chilli Sauce Chicken Rice Bowl with Grilled Bok Choy
- Cooked Rice as needed
- Boneless Chicken - 500 grams
- Red Chilli Sauce - ½ cup or to taste
- Oil - 1 tblsp
- Corn Flour / Corn Starch - 2 tblsp
- Water - 1 cup
- Salt to taste
FOR BOK CHOY:
- Bok Choy - 4 slit
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add in chicken and season with little salt. Cover and cook on a low heat till chicken is half cooked.
- Add in sauce and mix well. Cover and cook on a low heat till chicken is done.
- Now add in cornflour mixed with water and cook till thickens.
- Slit bok choy in half. Heat oil in a pan, place bok choy cut side down and season with salt and pepper. Cook on both sides till grilled.
- Take rice in a serving bowl, place bok choy on the side, top with chicken and serve.
1)Heat oil in a pan, add lots of chopped garlic
2)Add in chicken
4)Add in some salt to taste
5)Cover and cook till chicken is done. Cook on a low heat.
6)Now chicken is half cooked.
9)Cover again and cook on a low heat till chicken is completely done.
10)Now it is done.
11)Take cornflour in a bowl.
12)Add some water and mix well.
13)Pour this into the chicken
14)Cook till it gets thick. Chicken is done.
15)Take some bok choy and slit in half .
16)Grill it on a pan with little oil till it is charred.
17)Season with some salt.
18)Sprinkle on some pepper.
19)Flip over and cook.
20)Take a bowl, spoon some rice
21)Place some grilled bok choy.
22)Top with chicken