Sheer Khurma Recipe – Eid Special Sheer Korma Recipe with step wise pictures.
Sheer Khurma Recipe. Delicious thick and creamy sheer khurma which is perfect for any special occasion. Super yummy and very delicious.
Special recipe for this tamil new year. Normally this is made on eid and it is a special recipe. I wanted to share something sweet for this tamil new year so shared this.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 liter
- Sugar - 1 cup or as needed
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - 1/2 cup
- Semiya / Vermicelli - 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 tblsp + 2 tblsp
- Almonds / Badam - 4 tblsp
- Cashews - 4 tblsp
- Pistachios - 4 tblsp
- Sultanas / Kishmish - 4 tblsp
- Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
- Saffron a pinch
- Heat 2 tblsp ghee and roast vermicelli till golden. Set aside.
- Take milk and sugar in a sauce pan and cook till it comes to a boil. Simmer for 10 mins.
- Add in semiya and cook till it is cooked. it will take around 15 mins.
- Now take it off the heat and add in condensed milk, saffron, cardamom and mix well.
- Heat 2 tblsp of ghee and fry nuts till golden.
- Add it into the kheer and mix well.
3)Roast till golden
4)Remove to a plate
5)Take milk in a sauce pan
7)Bring it to a boil
8)Add roasted semiya
9)Mix well and cook till it is done.
10)It will get thick and creamy
11)Now it is done. Take it off the heat
12)Add condensed milk
13)Add cardamom powder
14) Add saffron
16)Take your nuts
17)Chop them finely
20)Roast till golden
21)Now it is fried
22)Add it into the kheer