Soba Noodles & Chicken Stir Fry Recipe – Quick Dinner Recipes with step wise pictures.
Soba Noodles & Chicken Stir Fry Recipe is so delicious and easy to make as well. Since it is made using soba noodles it is so much healthier than other noodles.
Soba noodles is very new to me. I have never used them before but i have seen so many recipe using them and i know that they are good for you..These noodles are made with buckwheat and it is chewy and has a more robust texture..
Normally soba noodles are used in making noodle salad and soups since it has a much meatier taste. I made this simple noodle and chicken stir fry. If you are vegetarian, instead of chicken add variety of veggies. The marinate which i used in this is really intense and it takes the dish to a whole new level..Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you..
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Soba Noodles -100 grams
- Chicken - 150 grams boneless, cut into small pieces
- Garlic - 1 tblsp + 1 tblsp chopped finely.
- Dry Red Chilli - 2 to 3
- Soy Sauce - 1 tsp + 1 tsp
- Vinegar - 1 tsp
- Cornflour - 1 tblsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oil - 2 tblsp
- Cook soba noodles as per package directions, drain and set aside.
- Take chicken, 1 tblsp garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, salt, pepper, cornflour in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add chicken and cook till golden. Set that to the side of the pan, add 1 tblsp chopped garlic and dry red chilli and fry for a min.
- Add in noodles and soy sauce. Mix well.
1)Cook soba noodles as per package instructions.
2)Take chopped chicken in a bowl.
3)Add in garlic
4)Add in soy sauce
5)Add in vinegar
6)Add in salt and pepper
7)Add in some cornflour to it.
8)Mix well so it is nicely combined.
9)Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
10)Add chicken in and toss well.
11)Cook till golden
12)Set this chicken aside, heat some more oill
13)Add in chopped garlic and dry red chilli.
15)MIx well into the chicken.
18)Add some soy sauce