“Spiced Milk has warm spices like cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, pepper and ginger simmered together with milk which creates a warm soothing drink.”
Spiced milk is super comforting and soothing drink during monsoon season. When the weather gets cold and breezy, This warm spiced milk comes to the rescue.
I usually love my hot drinks, they make me feel cozy and comfortable. I love to make this drink with almond milk or low fat milk. I add keto friendly sugar or honey instead of regular sugar.
You will love Turmeric Latte Recipe
How to Make Spiced Milk in 5 Easy Steps
- Gather all your spices
- Take milk of your choice in a sauce pan.
- Add spices along with little sweetner.
- Simmer this and strain.
- Serve warm or hot.
There are many spices in our stash that are replete with healing health benefits
1. Spiced milk is low in calories and high in protein as compared to sugary and fizzy drinks and sodas.
2. Spiced Milk is enriched with anti-diabetic properties; it helps keep your blood sugar levels in control.
3. Whole Spices also helps rev up your metabolism naturally.
4. Loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
5. The concoction may also help the body to fight infections and repairs tissue damage.
6. good for your heart.
The spices added in this drink has so many health benefits in them.
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Cinnamon Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Lowers Blood Sugar Levels
- Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
Health Benefits of Ginger
- Reduces Cold and Flu
- Good for Your Heart
- Treats Inflammation
- Prevents Cancer
- Ginger Improves Brain Functionality
- Treats Severe Indigestion
- Prevents Nausea
Health Benefits of Turmeric
- rich in curcumin
- prevents cancer
- improves immunity
Health Benefits of Cardamom & Black Pepper
- Reduces High Blood Pressure.
- Fights Bad Bacteria.
- Relaxes You
- Post-Surgery Recovery.
- Soothes and Reduces Inflammation.
- Black Pepper helps in throat infection & weightloss.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - ¼ tsp
- Dry Ginger Powder - ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ½ tsp
- Cardamom - 1 crushed
- Sugar or Sweetener to taste
- Take all ingredients in a sauce pan and simmer for 5 mins.
- Strain and serve.
2)use low fat milk if needed.
3)Any sweetener can be added. Like honey or sugar.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
2)Add in sugar
3)Add in ginger powder, cinnamon powder and turmeric powder
4)Add it in.
5)Add in cardamom powder and pepper powder
6)Mix well. heat this till it simmers.
7)Place a strainer in a serving cup.