Turmeric Milk latte or Golden Milk Latte is a healthy alternative for coffee or tea. This is not only delicious but has so many health benefits in them.
Turmeric derives its medicinal superpowers from the compound curcumin , which has powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that may be beneficial for digestion, detoxification, and pain relief. According to a 2014 study , curcumin may be able to help fight depression.
Turmeric lattes taste differently than anything you’ve ever tried before. It tastes warm, slightly earthy, sometimes sweet and savory at the same time. Combined with the flavors of cinnamon and cardamon, it is a match in heaven.
This turmeric latte is perfect for those of you that want a healthy alternative to coffee. We love it because is so delicious, healthy and creamy. Combine milk, turmeric, maple syrup (or honey), cinnamon, cardamom small saucepan and heat so it is infused. Now strain and use a milk frother to make it creamy. thats it. Golden milk latte is done.
Check out my warm turmeric milk recipe
Check my Turmeric rice recipe too
Turmeric Latte has so many health benefits in them.
Turmeric latte health benefits.
- Loaded With Antioxidants.
- May Help Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain.
- May Improve Memory and Brain Function.
- Curcumin in Turmeric May Improve Mood.
- May Protect Against Heart Disease.
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- May Reduce Your Risk of Cancer.
- Has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties.
if you want to make this vegan. Use any vegan milk instead of regular milk. Almond milk, oat milk, soy milk, cashew milk can be used in turmeric latte.
Hope you will give this a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Sugar or any sweetner of your choice - as needed
- Cinnamon stick - 1 small piece
- Cardamom / Yelakai - 2 crushed
- Take all ingredients in a sauce pan. Heat on very low heat till it comes to a boil
- Simmer this for 5 mins.
- Now strain this and use a frother to froth the milk.
- Serve hot.
1)Take milk in a sauce pan
2)Add sweetener as you like. I used keto sugar
3)Add in cinnamon, cardamom and turmeric powder
5)heat on low heat
6)Leave it to simmer for 5 mins
8)Now take a milk frother
8)Froth it up
11)Take a serving glass
12)Pour it in and serve